Sunday, June 7, 2015

MANDARIN GRILL @ MANDARIN ORIENTAL

Exam's are finally coming to an end tomorrow. So watch this space for more frequent updates throughout the whole of June! Quite an exciting month coming up, and I can't wait for my holidays to start!
-
This afternoon, we headed to Mandarin Grill for an early Father's Day lunch (they don't open for lunch during fasting month, what a bummer). Okay, so Mandarin Grill. On Sundays, for lunch, they have the ala carte menu or the three course meal for RM128 per person. We had the three course meal each. However, the menu was a little bit limited. But, overall it was a nice meal despite the desserts being just okay to me. (And also ignoring the fact that we had lunch from 12pm-3pm and I have a law paper to sit for tomorrow)



A glimpse of the menu for lunch

Bread served with butter (this was really nice for bread)






As we wait for our bill, they served us chocolates as well! The tiny dark chocolate pearls were so good! I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATES AND IT BEING SO TINY WAS SO NICE TO SAVOUR EVEN IF THEY WERE ONLY CHOCOLATE COATED PEARLS.




Outfit : Top - Dorothy Perkins // Jeans - Topshop.
-
This might be totally irrelevant to my lunch, but Topshop's jeans are just so comfy omg. I used to dread wearing jeans, and now I think I wear them at least twice a week to college. Sure its a bit expensive for jeans when you get them from Topshop, but I think its worth it! I bought three pairs already lol, Joni jeans, Jamie jeans(ripped) and the pair above, Leigh jeans. They're all really comfortable and has a really good fit, but I've got to say the Leigh jeans are the comfiest of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com