Saturday, May 16, 2015

MAY 2015

Its the mid of May and I've got exams coming up in two weeks. But, I only do a monthly update, so one quick post of my hauls for the month.
 
So, I've been looking high and low for beaded bracelets, and trust me, it really isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I can't seem to find ones that matches my watch and my Pandora bracelet (one which is kinda underbuilt, but I'm working on it). So, I gave in and just bought them online. I have a really small wrist, and that got me a little worried about how the bracelets would fit on my wrist. But, it did fit! An amazing fit, I might add. I got them in 16cm each, from Cadeaur ! As for arm candies, I did not stop at these bracelets, and got around getting two clips for my Pandora. I'm just trying to build my bracelet slowly, but maybe I'm a little bit too slow at building it. And, I also got myself a lip stain from Sephora, which really lives up to the name for lasting for 10 hours, and a lip tint from Bath and Body Works ( it has a bit of colour with a really refreshing minty taste, and it helped my cracked lips).
 
L-R : Bracelets from Cadeaur - Goddess, Glimmer 2 & Anamaleth.
Well, I'm saving my favourite buy for the month for the last. THESE PLATFORM HEELS HAVE BEEN ON MY LIST SINCE I FIRST LAID EYES ON THEM. But, when I got to the outlet in Sunway Pyramid, they don't have them in my size anymore and the lady told me EUR36 had sold out in all outlets. So, it really didn't occur to me that I would find them at OU's outlet, even though it was the last pair, I just felt obligated to buy them because heels are not my thing, hence, chunky heels are easier for me to walk in and add a bit of height to my outfits. Though, I want to find a pair which are more feminine, like the one Jenn Im has from Zooshoo, but it sold out in my size as well when I checked the site.
 


 
As for my food hunt, I only managed pay a visit to Yellow Brick Road with my college friends for a quick brunch this month. No one's really into going out because of exams. Anyway, I actually really liked the combination of the flavors they served. Lately, I thought that cafes were all overhyped and all, but this one was actually really nice! I would definitely go back there. I think it has a lovely ambience to have a nice catch up with your friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com